DIY Shower Curtain for Boys' Bathroom

Well, I finally made a shower curtain for the boys’ bathroom. 

DSC_0218
Because we built our own shower, it wasn’t a regular size.  I knew I would have to make a custom shower curtain to fit it.  I also knew that I wanted to do some type of horizontal stripes on the shower curtain

So I was super excited when I found two window curtain panels that were extra long at Marshall’s for $25!  I KNEW I could turn these window curtains into a shower curtain

Where, here is where I should show you the complete tutorial of how I did it, but I don’t have any photos.  

I know.  HUGE blogger fail.  :(

Let me explain.  I DID take pictures. 

I just can’t find them.  

But I do have pictures of the finished shower curtain.

 I didn’t even use a sewing machine to make this curtain!  I just used fusing tape to attach one curtain panel to the other curtain panel. 

DSC_0237
And I bought a grommet kit from Hobby Lobby to create the hole for the rings at the top of the shower curtain

We had to purchase the shower curtain rod online.

DSC_0230
 The curtain works perfectly for this space.  We are very glad that we tore the tub out and created a corner shower.

Cy built the vanities himself, and installed a butcher block countertop.  As you can see, we decided to leave the countertop natural instead of staining it.

DSC_0232
 We still need to figure out what type of lights to put above the mirrors.
DSC_0234
 And I am going to install a window shade this weekend.

I am decorating the bathroom for Christmas and will share it next week.

DSC_0235
 But for now, the boys are loving their new space.  They each have their own baskets full of their own toiletries.  Luke and Adam on the left, and Jonathan and Eli on the right.  :)

 I will share more details about the bathroom soon, but I have a lot of Christmas decorating to do today.  The boys will kill me if I don’t have their Christmas stockings hung when they get home from school today.  :)

DSC_0241
Have a wonderful day!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?