Ana White | Gabriel Wall System Hanging Organizer


Hi DIY Friends!!!

So I wanted to add more storage and functionality to a tiny bathroom with tiled walls.  But I didn't want to drill into the tiled walls, and I wanted to be able to change things up easily as our family needs change.

I've long been inspired by the Pottery Barn Gabrielle wall organizing system - it's perfect for commitment-phobes such as myself!  But I wanted to give the styling a little edge ... so I went pipe shopping!

And mounted 3/4" iron pipes to the wall using floor flanges and street elbows (I also backed mine in a 1x6 board with 1 coat of Rustoleum Early American).  I turned the corner to take advantage of the room layout with a T and bushing supported into the wall.

Then from the pipe, I added S hooks - 

And an organizer hung off the S hooks!!!

Yup, I made that. For like 12 dollars. In like 15 minutes. Ok maybe 20.

The plans for this organizer follow!  It's super simple to build!

For now, I'm just using the S hooks to hang towels off of but I'd like to maybe add a few more components too!  And also design a few more components for those of you wanting to use this system in a diffrent room of your home!

This was a crazy easy build -

Here's the video tutorial for the hanging bar -

[embedded content]

And the video for the organizer - 

[embedded content]

Yes, I was (and still am) that dorky excited about this DIY project!!!  I love it!

The plans follow - check them out!  And if you'd like to see a specific component, please comment so I know!

XO Ana

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?