Bath & Body Works Embraces Lush Shower Jelly this Summer – Musings of a Muse

Bath & Body Works Shower Jelly arrive this Summer in a variety of delicious scents so, if you’re a big Lush Shower Jelly fan this might come as happy news for you! Notice that Bath & Body Works is doing a lot of Lush-like things lately like the introduction of Bath Fizzies and now Shower Jelly too? Can we expect solid Shampoo Bars in the near future?

I don’t how long shower jellies are sticking around the Bath & Body Works scene. It could be a one hit wonder for Summer but as of now they are very much available in 5 fragrance selections.

What are they? Well, if you’ve never used a shower jelly before here’s the low down and my opinion of them too! Because you can’t get out of reading this without me sharing my rant on shower jelly!

Don’t worry I promise not involve aspic in my rantings!

Shower Jelly is a exactly that! A jelly, as in a jell-o or gelatin-like substance! Lush’s Jellies can be used in the shower, the bath, hell, even in your hair if you want. Bath & Body Works makes no mention of where you can use these but I suspect they want you go lather up in the shower.

Typically you’ll take a little chunk, wet it, and lather your body up with it. Now, I haven’t tried the Bath & Body Works formula but I simply hate the Lush ones. I know people that adore the Lush formula but for me it’s a big old mess. It never dissolves, so I’m sitting in the shower rubbing a chunk of jelly on my body without a ton of lather. Not to mention most of it ends up down the drain what a waste! If I use it in my hair I’m left picking out pieces of jelly because “crushing it into my hair and working into a lather” the way Lush suggests never really works for me.

The question here would be, has Bath & body Works improved on all these issues?

Maybe their formula dissolves quicker, lathers up more, and perhaps it’ll rock my world?

I have my doubts…..

But fans of Lush Shower Jelly will probably be quite happy about having another outlet for their love of jellies!

Just try not to eat it.

Anyone try these?

Do share!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?