Top 218 Complaints and Reviews about Bed Bath & Beyond

I spent $211.32 and ordered a beautiful new bedding set for my 9 yr old daughter on 11/12/16. Expected delivery was 11/22 or before. A few days after placing the order I checked the status and, even though FedEx now had the delivery date as 11/18, their site only said that a shipping label had been created, not that the items had been received by them. When I didn't receive the order by 11/21 and noticed that FedEx no longer had a delivery date listed I called Bed Bath & Beyond and was told that even though I couldn't see that the shipment was headed to me, they could and I should have it on 11/24. On 11/25, still no bedding. Called again and was told that they ship the items I ordered from a vendor, but that my items had never been shipped. Which means the first person I spoke to LIED.

The guy I spoke to on 11/25 promised to reorder the bedding and that I would have it in 6-10 business days. I asked if they would expedite the order. He said that was up to the vendor, and that he would request it, but couldn't guarantee they would. He also said he would email me with the new order info so I could track it. That was 11/25. It's now 11/28 and still no email from customer service.

So, today I called BB&B again. This time the lady I spoke to said the guy I called on 11/25 did place the new order, BUT he never released it! Which means that had I not called I wouldn't have received it. Unbelievable. This time I waited on the phone while she released the order and sent me an email confirming. She actually offered, without me asking, to have it expressed shipped in 1-2 days, which I greatly appreciate, but since it took three calls to get someone to do the right thing it does not make up for the terrible service. Unfortunately, I only read the reviews about BB&B after I began to have trouble. Otherwise, I probably would've ordered from someone else.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?