Shower or bath? Morning or evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma H(480)View Post

Morning... I can't feel clean and ready for the day until I have had a shower. Sometimes a shower before bed (in the summer), or maybe a bath to chill. But always always always a shower the next morning before getting dressed....

I'm with you there Gemma, just wouldn't feel clean and ready for day without a shower to start it off.

Our day starts at 5.45 when we curse the alarm, but both get up, have a shower, get ready, then get sons up at 7am.

I'll shower in the evening if I've been running. Very rarely do I have a bath. Kids get a bath every night though - they love it!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?