Bed Bath & Beyond - North Olmsted - Kitchen & Bath - 25975 Great Northern Plz, Westlake, OH - Phone Number

. BED BATH...and BEYOND REASON I've been around the butcher block a few times, so I can confidently give a well-deserving 5 star for this North Olmsted location---and ANY other Bed, Bath & Beyond, I'm sure. Rather than one or two stars just because an employee looked at you cross-eyed, or that the aisles are too narrow (this isn't a drive-thru), or some other senseless, juvenile reason, there are at least these five to appreciate: 1. TONS OF PRODUCTS. And it's HERE---in the GOOD OL' USA. Thankfully, we're not in Syria, Pakistan, or some undeveloped third world cesspool run by a maniac, and overrun by his bloodthirsty thugs, where not a single terrorized soul would find fault with this store---other than not having the money to buy even a pot holder---or food. We're pretty lucky that we have a destination---yes, stocked to the rafters, and that's not a bad thing---offering an overwhelming variety of nearly everything we might need---from soup pots to shower curtains. I'd much rather shop here, than from a folding card table displaying a handful of dusty items, down some dark alley---and probably paying 10 times more. "Overwhelming" is not a negative. OPTIONS ? GIVE THEM TO ME ! I'M HAPPY !. We should be especially thankful for BB&B, since several smaller "cooking & household" type stores have bit the dustpan. And, if you haven't checked out the discount stores lately, the choices can be very VERY limited. 2. COUPONS. Generous discounts, and abundant in number. I must get one every week (it seems), through the mail and in the newspaper. And you can use more than one coupon in a single checkout, so bring them all. 3. FRIENDLY HELPFUL EMPLOYEES. I'm not the helpess type---dispensed with diapers long, long ago. I don't often require an employee's assistance anywhere I shop, but when I DO need help---maybe because I'm FRIENDLY and PATIENT---I receive it, and more. Here and elsewhere. 4. COMPACT. Maybe no more than 15,000-18,000 square feet---the size of just 3 or 4 departments in one of those vast, sprawling stores. Here, one can stand in a single spot, and easily scan a dozen or more different "departments" near-by. 5. EXCELLENT RETURN POLICY. (Or maybe they just LIKED me, since I'm FRIENDLY, PATIENT---as previously noted---and REASONABLE, too. Try it---amazing how well that can work in your favor for most things in life.) Over the years, I've purchased a number of items here that I've been 100% satisfied with---for myself and for gifts. However, recently---with receipts long ago disintegrated (maybe 4 months past purchase) in a landfill somewhere---I called about a garlic press whose plating began peeling off, and a zester whose plastic handle and frame cracked in two. I was assured there would be no problem returning. And there wasn't. FULL refunds, even though I told them I probably used coupons. How anyone can find fault---genuine FAULT---with a store that offers nearly all the the objects needed for the necessities of life---cooking, eating, drinking, bathing, sleeping, house cleaning, and storing---is beyond my comprehension. I have a favorite quote from Woody Allen that may come close to summing it all up. "The problem with this world, is there are too many moving parts." I'd like to add...corroded, obsolete, and broken ones, too. .

Ambiance, this store does not have. But it does have whatever you're looking for, I can almost guarantee it. Whenever I need something specific for my home, I usually end up finding it here. For example, I wanted a glass carafe with a glass that fits atop for my bedside table. Found one for $7. I wanted little mini canisters in tropical colors to house all my herbs? Found them for $.99 each and now I feel like I'm cooking with magic! Sure, other stores probably sell these things. But I wanted them that day. BB&B can be counted on to sell what you want. The experience might not be pretty, but you'll probably leave with what you wanted.

Lots of different types of Christmas gifts, but I found myself saying, wow I could find this cheaper...It's nice if you are going in a for a specific item, but just to browse it can get extremely overwhelming. I think it could be a really great place to Christmas shop. Plus the location is ideal, right in Great Northern Plaza. The isles are a little narrow and when it's busy (which is like every time I go in) it can get a little annoying trying to bypass everyone in a cart. But yeah it's definitely worth a shot stopping in!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?