CRACKING TILES IN NEW BATHROOM (CRYING)

image
berneggerJanuary 25, 2016

PLEASE I need some advice. Our bathroom was gutted at the beginning of Nov. We put in radiant heat, cement over it, and large Maxfine pieces of ceramic. My shower floor (4'x5') was the first to crack about a month after it was put in. The holidays came and all work stopped. I thought it was a fluke. Last night, the piece (5'x7') that my bathtub sits on cracked as well. These are hairline cracks, and they go from one grout line to another. The ceramic is 0.2" (5mm) . WHAT ARE THE REASONS THIS COULD BE OCCURRING? I am in tears.

Bookmark4Like

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?