Frank Webb’s Bath & Lighting Center - Plumbing - 90 Lindburgh Ave, Methuen, MA - Phone Number

1.0 star rating
11/30/2014

I am not sure where to begin here.....

I called up the store back in the summer of 2013, when I thought I was ready to go with a bathroom remodel as I had a contractor lined up. I spoke to M. Moore, a lady who has been in this industry for a long time so I would assume she knows what she is doing. After a conversation on the phone and several rapid return calls (this changed...  read on) I setup a loose time to meet with her on a Saturday. I got to the showroom 20 minutes late and she informed me she had to leave in 25 minutes for a previous engagement. It is what it is. I brought in design plans from the contractor and another bath showroom to help give her an idea of what I wanted.

I was very specific about a few things: (1) I love a contemporary look and wanted all of the fixtures to have the same style and preferably squared shape. (2) Even though the shower was on an outside wall I wanted full coverage of water covering the 4'x4' shower floor and 18 inch bench, within.

We parted with her stating she was going to do a bit of research and emailed and called me with a few ideas a few days later. Next step was to go into the showroom to see these items in person.

I went in to this showroom with the thought of leaving with expert help in designing the dream master bathroom and put a lot of faith in M. Moore as I was putting a lot of money into this bathroom and wanted it done correctly.

The first thing that I selected were the faucets (Grohe) for my bathroom and deep sinks (Toto). That was easy enough. Knowing the dimensions of the shower and the configuration I was shown a SPECIFIC shower system that was also Grohe and I thought it matched up pretty nicely. I ordered that as well. At the time I was told that I needed to put a 50% deposit on special order items (this will change later on) and they would be delivered without sales tax since my address is in NH. I was also told that I could break the orders up as I needed items so that I would not have to pay for them all at once but was never told that I would incur a separate delivery charge for each time the truck came to the house. M.  Moore also was willing in many cases to price match to Amazon or another authorized retailer as long as I could show her the proof (this changes later as well). I saved a ton of money going this approach.

Shortly after this trip to Webb,  the contractor was having issues with my tile store where he was unable to get the same measurements from one time to another. When they asked him to sign on the order form he bailed. This put my project on hold but I did have these few items on order and they would be held at the Webb warehouse until needed.

After several more months I found a new contractor who had dealt with M. Moore many years prior and I understand separated from doing business with her for many of the issues I am about to detail as I ran into the same situations.

The falling out started when a tub from MAXX was custom ordered and aside from MAXX having the incorrect drawings on their site on where the access panel was M. Moore never informed me that the tub came standard with only one seat of jets and that it was extra money for the other seat.

When the tub came out to the house via delivery they didn't call ahead as they were supposed to and when my contractor and I opened the box and saw that only one seat had jets I was on the phone immediately with Webb. They told me it was a custom order and that it was mine. After about a week of going back and forth they agreed to collect this tub and order the replacement with the 2nd seat of jets delaying my project 6 weeks.

They felt they did me a favor and from this point on M. Moore was no longer returning calls, they told me that all special order items needed to be paid in full at the time of ordering, that they are not supposed to price match to Amazon because of the overhead. They was a complete 180 degrees in their philosophy.

Contacted Corporate in the midst of all of this and they were rude and actually asked me "why are you bothering us." Not the appropriate way to handle a customer but I am not buying millions worth of supplies so I am expendable.

Once my items were installed we noticed damage on some of them. Webb said they were not responsible and that they would not honor the replacement of goods. I would need to reach out personally to the respective vendors.

Back to the shower... The water is strong pressure but since it is a railhead it only goes 2 feet. If you remember my initial meeting with M. Moore I told her I wanted full coverage of the shower so that if you were sitting on the bench the water would hit you. They didn't take any responsibility on this matter to try and help find a solution.

In closing, Webb gave me a "go away check" and left me hanging with several lingering issues. It has been months and the shower still is not correct and missing parts from boxes that Webb said were NEW but were restocked still are unresolved.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?