Bathroom reno: fixed shower arm, sliding rail or double?

I'm not a great lover of the sliding rail. More chrome to clean, bits to break. I guess with children, it would be helpful to lower the shower head, but I grew up and managed ok without a rail.

We had a shower over bath and had a hose and hand held shower but no rail. Just the one outlet and a hook. I loved it for cleaning.

When we moved from shower over bath to separate shower and bath, I bought a new version. One wall outlet, a hose and lift off head for cleaning. I didn't really like the "clutter" of the dangling hose in our new streamlined look bathroom and I found using the hose for cleaning the glass pushed water under the door.

We changed it to a fixed head when we had a filter cartridge added to the shower. I didn't miss the hose dangling down at all.

I also found I didn't need to clean the glass if we ran a squeegee over the glass after our showers. I bought the biggest squeegee I could find and it takes six wipes. I never thought I'd be happy having to do this, but it takes literally ten seconds and the glass stays clean.

I like the simplicity and clean look of just one spout. The mixer is on the side wall.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?