Power Your Bathroom by Water Tap: 9 Steps (with Pictures)

Shortage of Electrical energy is a big problem in my country and load shading occurs regularly here. So, most of the time I think about energy efficiency and renewable energy. Suddenly one thing came to my mind, why I am not using the water flow of bathroom water tap to light my bathroom. Bathroom does not required big energy. I used 7 watts CFL to light my bathroom. I replaced it by LED light powered by small hydro generator fixed to the water tap. It is working very well from two months.

You can put this system on the down pipes off the roof. You will get free power whenever it rains. Most cases the rain water just drains out into waste water pipes to go to the rivers and oceans anyway, so you can utilize it before waste away to the river.

I apologize for the dirty soap scum around the water tap. I live in a rental house and I found it in this situation. I tried to remove it but I failed.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?