Neutrogena Rainbath Shower Gel reviews, photos, ingredients

This review is for the Replenishing Shower and Bath Gel in Ocean Mist (blue). I've only used this a handful of times, but am really liking it so far. I've always been very particular about body washes because I've had keratosis pilaris on my upper arms for EONS, and certain soaps/washes seem to worsen the condition. I was a faithful user of St.Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter body wash for years, but thought I'd try this out because the scent was sooo enticing! The ginormous pump packaging from Costco is super convenient and I can actually control the amount dispensed. The scent isn't strictly fruity or strictly floral, but just fresh and clean-smelling, and I like how it lingers on my skin for a few hours post-shower. My skin feels very clean and not stripped after using it, but I wouldn't say this is moisturizing, so I'm not sure I'll use this during the autumn/winter months. In regards to my KP, it hasn't exacerbated it, but it hasn't made it disappear either. I'm going to keep using this due to the fresh, clean feeling I get after use, the non-exacerbating of my KP, and the awesome, subtlely-lingers-on-my-skin scent. :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?