Neutrogena Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel

I have been using Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel for over 25 years. Before online ordering, it was possible to only get this "Mega Size" Rainbath once a year - around the holidays. I was so pleased to see it available online year-round & since my husband & I use it, as do all our guests, we go through one of these in about 4-5 months. It still has that spicy, perky smell that it always has had, and leaves my skin soft, smooth & hydrated. Every so often, I will try a new shower gel from another company, but inevitably I return to Rainbath because it's very soothing and I've never had a reaction to it, which isn't true with other brands.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?