What are the Benefits of Bath Salts? (with pictures)

anon990316
Post 12

I tried my first salt bath with essential oils this morning as supplement to medicated ringworm treatment. Wow was it ever relaxing and enjoyable. My skin was tingling, in a nice soothing way. I've been missing out!

anon924895
Post 11

First off, bath salts aren't just salt. Second, they are a little bit of a salt in a lot of water. That isn't what the mummies were soaked in. Maybe it's the stuff in the bath salts that isn't salt, but after every salt bath my skin is smooth and soft, not dry. Give it a try before you call it a myth, and don't just throw some table salt in a bath tub. Use real bath salts.

anon291226
Post 10

Salt is not good for your skin? You, friend, have never soaked in sea salt. You should resist the temptation to discuss things you have no understanding of.

tonypham
Post 9

Myth after myth. Salt can't soften your skin. If anything it dehydrates your skin (ask the pharaoh's mummies!)

anon150335
Post 8

I just bought 240 lbs of the Dead Sea Salts from the San Francisco company as a Valentines gift. I tried them for 40 minutes in our tub. Wow. So relaxing, so calming, just six scoops really works. If you have never done this you must try it. It is so therapeutic. A sense of euphoria for several hours. I am 55 years old and just discovered this. Wow, so many wasted years. I love soaking in the sea salt. You will not be disappointed. Richard Brown, Kernersville NC.

anon71205
Post 7

Great article about bath salts, love to take baths with Dead Sea Salts they really make you relax and feel good. I find Natural Dead Sea Salt from Sea Salt Healing, high quality and low price, highly recommend. Great company!

G.James

anon60723
Post 6

i know a san francisco bath salt company has great stuff and a lot of stuff was on free shipping with great prices for the salts, especially the dead sea salt. i love them!

anon51614
Post 5

I like Perfectly Natural Bath and Body because they don't use fragrances. All their scents are essential oils or extracts. I have sensitive skin and they are the only ones that don't make me itch afterwards.

johnm
Post 4

I usually get my supply of bath salts at the San Francisco Bath Salt Company.

Love their stuff..

brylletc
Post 3

Nice article. I have known that bath salts are used as exfoliants and great for muscle aches. Aside from that, I didn't know that they actually help improve circulation.

I have to agree about the aromatherapy. Combined with bath salts, they are the perfect match.

jsharpie
Post 1

Great article. At my age, 47 I find that bathing 3 times a week really helps with recovery from exercise. I bathe for 25 minutes each time or until the water gets a little too chilly. To keep the water warm for longer I keep the bath curtain closed all the way and also add more warm water after about 10 minutes. I find that the regular sea and bath salts work just as well as epsom salts.

good luck bathing.

Jane S.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?