Baby Grace Philosophy perfume - a fragrance for women

I went crazy over this when my friend started wearing it because she always smelled so fresh and clean and pretty. I know many people say the clean/fresh perfumes are boring, but to me, if your perfume wears YOU, you're doing it wrong. Anyway, I had to get a bottle based on how nuts I was for this scent, and I thought for sure I'd found my new go-to day fragrance.

No. Just NO. What was so gorgeous on my friend gave me a feeling of wanting to shower for a few hours or roll in mud or ANYTHING to get it off of me. It gave me migraines, made me sick to my stomach, and in general just collided with my body chemistry in such a bad way that people actually commented. Not the perfume's fault, but when you smell like warm grape Kool-Aid, you start to hate life.

Needless to say, my friend was quite relieved when I gifted her a full bottle of her signature scent, and all was right in the world again.

I know this scent is discontinued, but if you run across a bottle (these things happen from time to time), I would still recommend it. You may be one of the lucky ones who can wear this pretty, delicate fragrance. Or you may never drink Grape Kool-Aid again.

Nov
07
2015

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Human trafficking expected during solar eclipse; ‘Freedom Stickers’ with hotline info are available for public restrooms

12 FOUR CORNERS BLVD, East Fishkill NY 12533, MLS # 364540, Weichert.com

Is It Safe To Masturbate Using The Bath Faucet?